Note: Notary services will not be available during the Browse and Go period through February 18. If you need notarization before that time, please contact a notary at one of the following locations:
1. The UPS Store, Delco Plaze, 17B Old Country Road, Hicksville (next to the 99 cent store). Appointments can be scheduled online at https://locations.theupsstore.com/ny/hicksville/17b-e-old-country-rd/notary or by phone (516) 822-8404.
2. Vernon C. Wagner funeral Home, 125 West Old Country Road, Hicksville, Phone: 516-935-7100
You can also contact your local bank or real estate office. Most of these places have notaries on staff, but always call first.
The Hicksville Public Library is here to assist you with your notary needs. In-person notarization is available by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please email Mrs. De Louise at email@example.com , call the library at (516) 931-1417 extension 124, or complete the Notary Contact Form.
Being prepared when you present your documents will allow the notary to help you in a thorough and efficient manner. For your convenience, we have prepared the following checklist of requirements for notarization. Please look this list over before your appointment. Thank you.
Any notarial act that is required under New York State law is authorized to be performed utilizing audio-video technology provided that the following conditions are met:
- The person seeking the Notary's services, if not personally known to the Notary, must present valid photo ID to the Notary during the video conference, not merely transmit it prior to or after;
- The person must affirmatively represent that he or she is physically situated in the State of New York;
- The person must transmit by fax or electronic means a legible copy of the signed document directly to the Notary on the same date it was signed;
- The Notary may repeat the notarization of the original signed document as of the date of execution provided the Notary receives such original signed document together with the electronically notarized copy within thirty days after the date of execution.
IDENTIFICATION: ID with Photo and Signature (Driver’s License, Passport, Non-Driver’s ID)
DOCUMENT(S): Entire, Completed Document. Wills and I-9's cannot be notarized.
SPEAKING WITH THE NOTARY: English Needed (no translator allowed)
We value your patronage and thank you for your cooperation.